“...I have a hard time thinking of another company that could do what Booth can."
"Since the implementation of the 360 feedback process, our leaders have reported significant
improvements in the quality of performance and development discussions," said Jon Wrathall,
Senior Advisor, Leadership Development for TransCanada.
"TBC’s strength is its flexibility and willingness to be creative in the way it applied our
unique system without sacrificing the integrity of the instrument itself," said Wrathall. "I have
a hard time thinking of another company that could do what Booth can."
- Jon Wrathall, Senior Advisor, Leadership Development for TransCanada
TransCanada is a leader in the responsible development and reliable operation of North American energy infrastructure, including natural gas and oil pipelines, power generation, and gas storage facilities. With more than 50 years of experience, the Canada-based company taps into virtually all-major gas supply basins in North America, and is one of the continent’s largest providers of gas storage and related services.
TransCanada sought after a specialized vendor in 360 degree feedback that could tailor
each survey around the TransCanada competency model and provide:
- Customizable surveys that maintain validation
- Survey hosting with smooth integration into TransCanada’s intranet system
TBC worked with TransCanada to create a “TransCanada-specific solution” that consisted of:
- Validated, customized surveys built for TransCanada’s multi-faceted leadership framework
- Software as a Service (SaaS) assessments that easily fit into TransCanada’s intranet system
- Low-administrative solution that allowed TransCanada leaders to start their own tailored survey once they answered a simple set of questions